Volgers

woensdag 5 juni 2013

"S"

Eerst en vooral welkom aan mijn nieuwe volgers, Linda en Carina. Ik hoop dat ik jullie een beetje kan inspireren!
First of all welcome to my new followers, Linda and Carina. I hope I can inspire you a little!

De challenge bij Simon Says Stamp and Show is de letter S gebruiken als inspiratie, dit kan de naam van een produkt zijn of een stempel of een techniek enz. Mijn inspiratie is de S van sponstechniek en scorpal. Ik vind dit zeer leuk om te doen.
The challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show is use the letter S as inspiration, it could be the name of a product, or of a stamp or a technique. My inspiration is the S from sponging and from scorpal. It's a technique I love to do.



close-up:

Ik gebruik de kaart ook voor / I'm also entering this card in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge: Anything goes.

Groetjes / Greetings
Yvette

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the soft sponging!!! The image is just beautiful!!!! Thank you for showing us your S inspiration this week here at Simon Says Stamp & Show!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie kaart, leuke techniek!
    groetjes, Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie techniek op een mooie kaart, ook de stempel is echt super!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wow--what a terrific card for "S"! Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful, love the colour you've used. Hugs Bev x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en het plaatsen van een reactie!

Thanks for your visit and leaving a little note!